Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to be a safe and effective alternative treatment for pain and injury.Adjustments are performed to treat a wide variety of conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive strain disorders
- Chronic muscle pain and stiffness
- Most musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries
- Whiplash and other traumatic injuries
- Nerve disorders
- Pain and stiffness in the back, chest, abdomen, neck, hips and shoulders, as well as extremities, such as arms, legs, and feet
- Sciatica pain
Muscle and Soft-Tissue Therapies
Muscle and soft-tissue therapies are used to speed up healing and to reduce muscle, joint, and ligament pains. Our therapies include:
- Graston technique
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Active release techniques
- Interferential current therapy
- CHI infrasound
To help you be stronger and look better! Exercise services include:
- Swiss exercise ball therapy
- Exercises for postural improvement
- Core muscle strengthening and protection
- Stretching overly tight areas
- Individualized exercise programs to meet your personal needs
Suffering from the tingling, burning pain and numbness of neuropathy? Blomerth Chiropractic uses a unique new combination of therapies shown by research to improve this painful condition.
Neuropathy treatment protocols include gentle hands-on treatments, nutrition and diet instruction, exercise instruction and a specialized ReBuilder microcurrent therapy to restore nerve function to nerves damaged by diabetes, chemotherapy, prescription drug side effects, and compression injuries.
Wellness and Education Services
To help you help yourself! From your first visit, we will provide important information that will improve your well being and support your care in our office.
We also offer regular wellness and self-help health workshops to help you improve your health and well being. Individualized exercise programs, nutritional suggestions and guidance, ergonomic information, and regular health newsletters and patient education blog will help you optimize health and function.